Monday, February 28, 2005

All about me....

This was mercilessly lifted from Dena's blog.

THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Navy blue t-shirt with Snoopy sleeping on top of his house. Says “Good Night.”
2. none of your business
3. none of your business

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK (don’t have one, so we’ll go with dresser)
1. Caress Berry Fusion body spray
2. Mr. Wonderful doll that says all the right things when you squeeze him
3. A plethera of assorted bookmarks

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Adopt a baby
2. Build a house (pay someone else to do it, actually)
3. Travel to exotic places

THREE GOOD WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY
1. Tender-hearted
2. Eerily intuitive
3. Strong

THREE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
1. I have a short temper
2. I bottle up my feelings
3. I don’t trust easily AT ALL

THREE PARTS OF MY HERITAGE
1. Irish
2. Scottish
3. Bumpkin

THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I have about four unwritten books floating around in my head
2. I have a WIIIILD side
3. I like to slyly watch myself in mirrors to try and figure out how others see me

THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. Oh my (sarcastically)
2. Fuck me (as in..I stumped my toe and scream “Fuck ME”)...Bad habit.
3. That’s vile.

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO (that I haven't already been to)
1. London
2. India
3. Ireland

THREE NAMES THAT I GO BY
1. Andi
2. Andi-Bug
3. Poopsie or Poots for short

THREE SCREEN NAMES I HAVE HAD
1. Lriggs_1999 or just Lriggs
2. EpicBlue
3. Flicker

Name Four Things That You Wish You Had:
1. A house of my own
2. Money tree
3. A Masters degree already
4. A full-time job

Name Four Scents You Love:
1. Gain detergent
2. My mom
3. Stinky puppy ears
4. Thunderstorms

Name Four People You Know Best:
1. My mom
2. Rachel
3. Amanda
4. Keith

Name Four Things You'd Never Wear:
1. Pink
2. Plastic earrings
3. Leggings
4. A yellow-gold wedding ring

Name Four Things You Are Thinking About Right Now:
1. Relationships
2. I wish I wasn’t sleepy
3. I should go get my Rascal Flatts CD out of the car, but I’m too lazy and underdressed
4. I want to blog

Name Four Things You Did Today:
1. Went for my morning walk
2. Read
3. Napped for multiple hours
4. Watched the Oscars

Name Four Things You Bought Recently:
1. A chef salad for lunch
2. The Evanescence Anywhere But Home CD/DVD set
3. A diet caffeine-free Coke
4. A Schlotsky’s sandwich for dinner

Name Four People You Would Like To Spend More Time With:
1. Crystal H.
2. Amanda
3. Rachel and Aaron
4. Kevin’s family

Name Four Bands/Groups/Singers Most People Don't Know You Like:
1. Kitty (old and no one remembers them)
2. I’m a closet Britney Spears listener when I’m in a pissy/sexy mood (once a month at the most)
3. Lucy Kaplansky (because they don’t know who she is either)
4. 12 Stones

4 comments:

  1. Andioo I've missed ya. I started a different blog too. Mainly because I wanted some of my relatives to be able to visit it and there was some stuff I wouldn't have wanted them to see. Although now I can't remember what. I'm not sure if this comment will lead you there or not. I haven't posted there (or anywhere else) for a while, but I'm back on my horse now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine!!!! I'm so glad to see you back. I've missed your posts like you wouldn't believe. :o) Great pic, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I do the checking myself out in the mirror thing too. I feel horrible every time, but I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! And I thought I was just a freak. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!