Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I WANT SUGAR!!!!

I am on week 2 of my diet and I WANT SUGAR, NOWWWW!!!! I'm doing a somewhat low-carb thing. Basically, I'm just trying to cut back on sugar in general and anything white (bread, rice, pasta, etc.). I had a hamburger for lunch...legal: meat, lettuce, onion, mayo, cheese; illegal: bread. Now, I hadn't had ANYTHING to eat today by the time lunch rolled around, and I am allowed to eat *some* carbs or my brain would shrivel uplike a cumquat on a windowsill, so I ate the bun included. Now, I just want gooey sticky chocolatey blissfully sexually wonderful sweets. I saw a commercial for something...Kool Whip? Chips Ahoy? Anyway, they made this chocolatey cake thing where you put a chocolate chip cookie in the bottom of the muffin tin and then cover it with chocolate cake mix. It makes this delectable little muffin/cake concotion with a gooey middle. And then they put Kool Whip on top. Bastards.

Off to drink a Diet Coke.

4 comments:

  1. Urgh, I know how that is. Drink Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. It makes you feel like you're having something a little naughty. Not much, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh my Lord. That sounds absolutely delectable. By the way, do I know you?? I read your blog the other day and I love what you have so far. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah, how creepy of me to leave comments on your blog without telling you it's me...

    ~April~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!! Hi! lol I didn't know you had a blogger account, so I was totally clueless! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!