Monday, February 21, 2005

My illustrious return....

I had a blog before...it died...and now I'm back. You may be wondering why, and to that I must simply say, "I missed it." I like the feeling of writing something every day even if it's drivel. I don't do so well keeping up with an actual written journal. I find that it turns into one big maudlin mess....dictated mostly by the goings-on (or lack of) in my love life, and that's not what I want my legacy to be! I tend to put more thought into my blogging. Not to mention, my hands don't get tired typing like they do writing.

What's been going on with me?

1) ***

2) The great job continues. I have another "star" student this semester that fills my day with unexpected humorous moments and absolute revulsion. This one is a recovering drug addict with bipolar disorder. Let the games begin. Expect many, many stories about this one.

3) Moved to a new pad (not maxi). Love it.

4) Getting geared up for graduate school! Yeehaw!

These days I fill my time by working, still reading a TON, and I'm getting back into the whole fitness thing. For the first time in my life it's actually for ME and not some guy. I'm eating right, I go jogging every morning, and sometimes at night, too. I've been on a steady schedule for 2+ weeks, and so far I feel great.

It's good to be back. Now maybe some of my readers will come back to me. I miss you!

On TV: Lee Ann Womack video for I Hope You Dance
In the CD player: The Dixie Chicks....Fly
I'm reading: The Robber Bride, by Margaret Atwood
In my head: A rare calm.

8 comments:

  1. Hey A,

    glad to see your blog is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Fence!! It's great to be back, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to read, Andi McDandi, and am just so happy you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So happy you're back. I missed your ramblings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Heather and Denaroo! Smooches all around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey A!

    I'm so glad to see you back!

    Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather!!! You keep changing your blog and I can't keep up with you. lol I was just checking your other one the other day and being bummed because you hadn't posted. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I know, I'm sorry! I think I'm done though. I pretty happy now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!