Friday, March 18, 2005

Projectile Reviews

I posted a review of Saved! at Projectile Reviews. Dena and I haven't reviewed anything in a while, but I think we're about to kick it back up a notch. The site is also listed on the sidebar. We plan to review books, movies, art, anything that sits still. Comments welcome!


  1. communion wafers? that's the funniest thing i've ever heard. now i reallllly want to go see it. oh- and your review just about fits with everything I've heard from anyone about the film, to the letter.

  2. Saved! is so good. "There's only one reason a Christian girl goes to Planned Parenthood!".

    I bought it yesterday on DVD for $10 at HMV. Woob woob!

  3. Ooh, you lucky girl! I'm gonna start looking for it cheap or even previously viewed. Looved it.


Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik