Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Indecision Collision!

Indecision, indecision, indecision!!!

Should I go?? It would be so much fun, I could see the old boss before she moves (closer to me...that's the only weird part), and I'd get to visit my friend. I haven't been there in like three years....it's way overdue!! It's a totally rational scenario....work in the morning, drive a few joyful hours, hang out together for a few hours, party party, sleep, come back home Wednesday morning. Joyful trip. Not much time to catch up. But it's justifiable. Otherwise I have to wait a week or more.

*Addendum: I'm going. I'm so excited. I can't wait to leave!! I'm gettin' the hell outta Dodge!

On TV: Everybody Loves Raymond
MP3: Trapt....Echo
Reading: The Secret History, by Donna Tartt (tart!)
In my head: I WANNA GO! But maybe I should wait. FUCKKKK!!!

9 comments:

  1. Quit talking/thinking about it and go, dammit!

    And take a camera--there's preciously few pictures on this blog.

    Or don't....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd say that, Os, and it's exactly what I wanted to hear.

    Well, about the going...not the pics. lol I used to be a pic addict on my blog, but I got sick of the hosting sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. indecision collision, is that anything like conjunction junction?

    anywho, totally not seeing the problem here. go my dear, have fun...and have a drink for me!

    is that actually you in the picture btw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Something similar to Conjunction Junction. I am an English teacher you know. :oD

    That's not me. I can only wish my neck was 4 feet long. I fear I'm squattier and blonder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I for one am grateful that its not you. she's creepy looking... ;)
    So go! why the indecision? my sister would laugh you to scorn if she thought you might not go. She drives endless hours for no apparent reason than to "hang out" alllllll the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good time tonight. Don't do anything stupid! (Damn. Now I'm sounding like my mother!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Didn't do anything stupid, and I had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!