Monday, May 09, 2005

Pissing the day away....

Got up late (9am), fiddled around and sat with mom at the kitchen table talking. We got dressed and got to Red Lobster around 11, and we just barely missed the pulsating wave of mothers that flooded in after us. I had New Orleans Salmon and mom had some big shrimp. It was orgasmically wonderful. The Fudge Wave desert was multiple orgasmically wonderful. We came home and promptly got horizontal...all the food ya know.

Tonight I took the obligatory SIMS break for Desperate Housewives. More posts on DH to come. Now I'm sitting on my bed, listening to Gavin Degraw's stripped down version of his Chariot album (much better than the "real" album) and thinking dirty thoughts. I need to go to bed. I actually don't have to be at work tomorrow until 3pm, so I could stay up all night if I wanted, but I'd rather not completely eff up my sleep schedule.

I should be significantly more pleasant since I have more time off until June 1st.

On TV: Off
Music: Aforementioned
Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in preparation for the new book coming this summer.
In my head: Mystification and Mastication

7 comments:

  1. Sylvia is WHINY. that's why i don't like her. so self absorbed and pathetic...and yes girly. :)
    So, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't quiiiiite make it to the street dance either, although i saw it from afar as my dad and i trekked into greenville for a dad/daughter moment at the tractor supply store. :) it was a FABULOUS trip. Met lance's girl. she is awesome! also, is susan on crack, or did you already tell me that kandice moved back to caddo and i just completely forgot?? i suspect its the latter. *sigh* my memory...
    hope you enjoyed the day o' laziness. sounded lovely- especially the food part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Dena doesn't read this...she'll foam at the mouth and then cry! P.S. You don't know Dena from real life....but she's a friend to us all.

    Glad to hear Lance's girl is awesome, and there's nothin' quite like a trip to Tractor Supply. I think you completely forgot about Kandice because I think I told you a while ago that she had lunch with Lesa and I. She lives on Brewster Street, and I hear from her quite often. Remember, I went to her house for my Mary Kay "follow up."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi-

    The SIMS? Maybe I haven't read carefully enough, but I didn't have you pegged for a SIMS girl. Not to say that's bad. SIMS girls are fun (when they decide to talk to you...)

    -Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm in a reading slump, when I can't concentrate...it's all about SIMS. I created one last night named Nymphadora Slutwhore. She's gonna be the belle of the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIMS is cool. Though I've never played 2... I miss comp games... But alas, I must save the world! Or wait... Somebody else did that already... Hmmm. Nevertheless, I must...do...other...things... *sigh* Wait a min. I just posted like 5 posts down the pg... I should go to bed...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, you must try SIMS2...sooo much better than the original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always liked the various sims games, but i've never played actual sims. we had simcity and simant (you're an ant. you build a colony).
    now that you mention it, I do remember you tell me about Kandice. Must have had a brain lapse.
    My sympathy to Dena. I hope our vicarious relationship isn't damaged by my literary tastes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!