Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tagged in the ass....

Dena tagged me, so here I go-go....

1. Total volume of music files on my computer: 204 items....but some are missing. Where o where could my mp3's be?

2. The last CD I bought was: Stand Up...Dave Matthews...you've all heard me bitch about that.

3. Song playing right now: Sweet Home Alabama....because Bo on American Idol got me all hot for it last night. Haven't listened to it in a long time, but it's a favorite cross-country driving song. I'm still waiting for a Sweet Home Texas: We'll Kick All Your Asses, but it hasn't happened yet.

4. Five songs I listen to a lot (in no particular order):

Sin Wagon (Dixie Chicks): They can wield instruments and hate the President....what else could a girl ask for?

American Baby (Dave Matthews): It's got that crotch-pulsing Dave-of-old flavor that gets me speeding tickets.

White Wedding Dress (Boy Sets Fire): The greatest lines in all of music when you're pissed...."She found her freedom and then burned the bastard to the ground." Doo-wop.

Anything by Ciara: this is not my fault. XM radio is apeshit for Ciara even though I hate her girl-whisper, make-your-belly-wiggle pronunciation. I'd rather have an earwig in an orifice.

Kill the Messenger (Shawn Colvin): Shawn is delectable....I love her. Could listen to this song for days. And sometimes I do!

Honorable mentions:
Evanescence: cover of Thoughtless from their live album.
3 Doors Down: I never know the names of their songs, but I listen to them on XM all the time.
Rascal Flatts: The Broken Road...and Dry Country Girl, of course. I actually can't find that CD and I'm beyond pissed about it.
Alison Krauss and Union Station: Forget About It

And if you're up for playing: I tag Amanda A., Heather from NC, and Heather from the frozen north.

13 comments:

  1. Very nice list. Just missing a "Half-Nekkid Thursday" picture to go with it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, crap. I forgot. *shuffling around for a half-nekkid pic*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! I got tagged for something! I feel so...honored! Thank ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OooOOOOooo! I think I will play along, thanks Andiroo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy! Will be over to your place to read your list in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger hates me, so I haven't posted it yet, but I will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't feel bad. Blogger hates everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm assuming that Blogger problems prevented you from posting your HNT picture, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andi-

    What DO you think about Stand Up? (If you posted something about it on here, I must be retarded AND blind 'cuz I didn't see it.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! You're exactly right, Os! But I so enjoyed your half nekkid Thursday pic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kikhwa,

    I posted it a while back, so you prolly just missed it. It's sloooowwww....like mole-asses. American Baby is the only song I really like so far. *barf*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!