Ten things I would demand right now if I could have anything I want:
1. A hot tub.
2. A pedicure from a brightly dressed troupe of midgets.
3. Her head on a golden plate.
4. ***Edited for content***
5. A private audience with Gavin Degraw, Dave Matthews, John Mayer, and Mindy Smith.
6. A night of dancing in a hot, sweaty, thumping-so-hard-it-hurts nightclub.
7. My blue streaks and my piercings back.
8. A flaming pile of How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter and Everything Is Illuminated.
9. All the seasons of Sex & the City at my disposal.
10. A Cheesecake Factory cheesecake the size of a wagon wheel.
On TV: Dunno
Reading: Beasts, by Joyce Carol Oates
In my head: Electricity