Saturday, May 14, 2005

*yawn*

I did not kill the bitch today. She was in a suprisingly good mood. Miracles do exist. In other news, I'm thoroughly engrossed in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I've read it once before, but it's a fun read, and I'd like to be prepared for the new book coming out. It's good to be engrossed in anything reading-related lately with my lack of attention span. I haven't felt very bloggish today, but I'll respond to comments tomorrow after work, and a new entry will burst upon me in a moment of divine inspiration...I hope.

G'nite for now.

6 comments:

  1. harry potter. hmm. my new book is on preorder. how sad of me. :) i can't wait...
    i'm glad you haven't committed any felonies in the last 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you posting on a Saturday?? Are you working on a Saturday??

    I *heart* Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should of killed her Andi, I would of!!! :) What a freak!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, thanks, Jen!!! I should've. I know. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hem hem*
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only growed-up person who reads those BEFORE the kids can get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO! The Umbridge cough!!! I can feel the hair on the back of my neck dancing!!!

    I love my Potter. I will fling toddlers out of the way to get to it on midnight of the release date.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!