Friday, June 03, 2005

There's something wrong with me....

I think I may have strep throat. Thus, the reason for my absence and lack of postage (aka, the uninspired one from yesterday). I have a sore throat, and last night I had one of those hot headaches....where you just kinda feel floaty and like you're burning from the inside out. I had strep throat when I was 21, and I thought I was going to die. I hope I don't have it again, or I might request to be shot.

Gotta go to work: another reason to request being bumped off.

4 comments:

  1. me too! I was out of work yesterdy and today I still feel shitty. Sore throat, stuffy nose, headache and burning fever. hope you get to feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor girls! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Andi! I had strep a couple years, I know what you're talking about. I really wanted to die because I couldn't stand it. Woooo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you three. I can always count on sympathy from you girls.

    Hope you're feeling better soon, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!