100. I'm fascinated by storytelling in all its forms.
99. I've been extremely self-centered for the last 6 months or so, since I'm just starting to like myself again.
98. I find the total overhaul of the physical appearance an excercise in catharsis.
97. My bamboo is dying.
96. I have a penchant for sexy lingerie that no one ever sees. My preferred colors are red and black. And that runs over into my daily wardrobe as well.
95. My life is a long list of obsessions that include (this begins in childhood and comes up to the present) Jem cartoons, WWF wrestling, Garth Brooks, Brian White, Jason Kidd and the Dallas Mavericks, LJ Smith's books, vampires (books, movies, and legend), chatting and internet usage, graphic design, art, singing, and back to reading. And there are surely some I've forgotten...including cheerleading and gymnastics, and a bunch of others.
94. I hated my father until I was 18.
93. I'm cripplingly afraid of losing my mother.
92. I'm a messy, cluttery person, but I can only stand it for so long and then I throw away everything in sight.
91. I'm obsessed with keeping my fingernails spotless and nicely shaped.
90. My least favorite word combo is "sandwich board." Runner up is "giving head."
89. I get an adrenaline rush from piercings, hair colorings, driving too fast, bungee jumping, and rollercoasters. I haven't tried skydiving or parasailing yet, but I'd love to.
88. If I had the choice to be nauseatingly smart or heart-stoppingly beautiful I'd choose the smarts.
87. I love learning about all religions.
86. I could discuss politics with my cousin Sammy for eons.
85. My most prized possession is my grandfather's class ring.
84. My greatest lesson in patience came when I was 9 and bought a caboodle makeup case that I didn't love instead of waiting for a while to get spectacular one. My mother still reminds me of this at the age of 24.
83. I've broken both of my ankles.
82. The first time I ever said "fuck you" out loud was to a boy who was making fun of me right after I'd broken my ankle.
81. Joe Allen Hitsman was my very first crush. It was in kindergarten.
80. My first kiss was Tommy Saltzman....behind his mom's car while playing hide and seek at the age of 6. Between Tommy and Joe, it was a busy year.
79. I loathe 95% of Russian literature.
78. I don't hate Oprah Winfrey.
77. I do hate baby blue and baby pink.
76. Winter is my favorite season because I love bundling up and curling up with a lenthy book.
75. Any musician that makes a video that includes animation should be shot at close range. I'm talking about you Paula Abdul, Lonestar, and Eminem.