74. I laugh at the things I say in my head.
73. I can kinda sorta speak Spanish, and I can read it pretty well. I wish I was a natural at languages like my friend Mike from Baylor.
72. One of my high school students from North Carolina sent me a letter last week and it made me cry.
71. My favorite candle scent is watermelon...with strawberry lemonade running a close second.
70. Amaretto sour is my new favorite drink.
69. I like to experiment in the kitchen. Preferably with food.
68. Maggots are probably my biggest fear. Strangely enough, I love to read non-fiction about forensics...in spite of the maggots involved.
67. I have sensitive skin. And a soft heart.
66. I once kicked 15 people out of my house in high school because they got mud on my carpet.
65. I like to paint with acrylics...oils frighten me.
64. I have a tendency to giggle during massages.
63. I spent 45 minutes vacuuming my pool today.
64. I wrote a novel when I was 15, I have four others floating around in my head, and I have one started on paper (laptop actually).
63. Whilst growing up I dreamed of becoming a writer, teacher, immunohematologist, lawyer, and trapeze artist. Among other things.
62. Breakfast makes me nauseous unless I've been awake for at least an hour.
61. The first concert I ever attended was The Monkees.
62. The last concert I attended was Montgomery Gentry at a local radio station festival.
61. My nickname is Andi-Bug, but my mom calls me Poots and Poopsie, too.
60. I had braces for three years, and I gagged every time they ever took impressions.
59. I could live on Spicier Nacho Doritos, Diet Caffeine-Free Coke, and birthday cake...but I wouldn't fit into my new clothes.
58. I drove a '95 raspberry Corsica from the time I was 15 until I was 22.
57. My toenails are painted orange.
56. I prefer bedsheets in grays, blues, and other subdued solids.
55. I sleep in a Snoopy t-shirt.
54. I scored a 99% on ASVAB's technology section (the armed services' vocational ability testing thingy). They still couldn't talk me into a free education and nice wool socks.
53. I suck at checkers, but I kick ass at poker.
52. I play my own special brand of "extreme" billiards.
51. I don't know how I'll ever decide on a thesis topic. The little voice in the back of my head tells me not to worry about it until I actually start graduate school.
50. My nightstand is a graveyard for batteries, rubber bands, and wrinkle releaser spray.