Here are the instructions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. if you were to go back to high school knowing what you know now, what would you do differently?
I gave a titch too much of a fuck about what people thought of me in high school up until my junior year or so. I would go back and not give even a bit of a fuck. I started my high school career hanging out with a bunch of snooty bitches, but I still intermingled with other groups, and I eventually latched on to a wonderful batch o'ladies (and Keith), with whom I felt velly comfortable and intellectually stimulated. I was involved in every club imaginable, helped throw the most wicked-ass prom in school history, and shocked the pants off of everyone as a senior when I pierced my tongue. In a school of 250 students news travels fast.
2) you are on American Idol (and presumably you can sing). what do you sing to win them over? oh, and what do you wear?
I can sing! Although, I'm still not sure what I would sing so I'll pull a song out of my ass and say I'd sing Hurt Me, recorded by Leann Rimes when she still sounded like Patsy Cline. It would allow me to wail and be sensitive and then wail some more. It was a popular request when I used to sing for people.
The smartass answer to the outfit question: band-aids and a fig leaf.
The real answer: The outfit is a toss-up. I like things clean and classy and simple, so the American Idol stylists would be pissed off and out of luck if they tried to put me in sequin pasties and a rhinestone-encrusted sari. I would probably go for a ass-hugging pair of designer jeans, up-to-there black spike heels, a black sweater that could barely contain Rebecca and Howard, and a black leather jacket. Makes the blonde and the blue eyes pop you know.
3. the world is going to end unless you sleep with one of the two ugliest men in the world (in my opinion): Kevin Federline or Snoop Dog. who do you have sex with and why?
As shocking as it is even to me, I'd have to go with Snoop. With all the gin-n-juice he'd be chugging I doubt he could get it up in the first place, and if he could, we all know what position it would be, so I wouldn't have to look at him.
4) how do you know when you're in love? and do you believe in love at first sight?
In my opinion love at first sight is a crock.
As for knowing when in love. I'm pretty dense for a chick, and I usually don't even realize I like someone until years after the first conversation. As for love, you know you're in it when a) it doesn't hurt b) you're mind-bendingly proud just to stand next to someone c) that verse, 1 Corinthians 13:4, applies to the situation. Whether you're a Christian or not, that verse makes a damn fine point.
5) has anyone seen you wearing your librarian undies yet?
Not yet! I've worn them once, though, and they're so cuuuute!
On TV: Overboard (Goldie Hawn at her peak).
In my head: -edited for content- and no, it's not sexual.