Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I have a dream....

I have a dream that I will one day own a Harley Davidson. A big, shiny, expensive piece of vibrating metal to cart me from place to place. I would buff it religiously and make sure it had loud pipes and saddle bags for carrying small accessories. It would never have to worry about a windshield because, despite the practicality, they look all pussified.

I have a fantasy...a fantasy of me dressed in leather. Jacket, chaps, boots, and a helmet so shiny it could blind passing yuppie SUV's. I ache to race down Texas backroads enjoying the landscape and my own badassness--not to mention the soft squeak of my leather.

I have a deep desire to dismount my hog as the people all gather 'round to stare. I take off my helmet and let my blonde curls free and I hear the lusty exhale from the onlookers as, "That's a hot chick on a motorcycle," pulses through their heads
.

On your knees. The ultimate Estella's revenge.


22 comments:

  1. You said "On your knees." (Cue Beavis and Butt-head style laughter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat my guess. I figured it'd take you at least 30 mins to say that.

    :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Os must be at a brewpub or something if he hasn't jumped on that comment yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar dream. But involves a street bike and Jessica Alba.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, shit. Some of us have to work on a rare occasion.

    You'll alway be hot, as long as you don't end up letting yourself looking like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Os, that just wasn't nice. Honestly, the things I see on this internet, makes me wonder why I ever click links again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eewwww, Evil. Come on. Crotch rockets are for pansies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO, Os. You'd think she'd feel the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it the truth, Fence. *head in hands*

    ReplyDelete
  10. strange ..... I have a fantasy about you being dressed in leather too....


    JUST KIDDING

    I couldn't resist a pervy joke!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey there! so cool to see you this weekend! hopefully next time we'll get to do an actual sit down, not forty thousand people in one room sort of thing. of course, i'll have a screamer then, but i MIGHT be able to convince grandma and grandpa clack to watch him for awhile (or i might have trouble getting them to let him GO...).

    ReplyDelete
  12. that was awesome!! and hot. now i am all bothered and sweaty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey now i like my crotch rocketed...a harley would be second. i need to drive fast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. everyone seems to be on a motorcycle kick these days...what's up with that? i'm sure you will look very hot all harley babe-like.

    evil, i think we share the same dream...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amanda! You are pervy! You've gained even more respect from me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oohhh, Johnny, Johnny....

    Not today. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Clack,
    Had a blast! I just wish I could've stayed longer! Did you get good loot??

    ReplyDelete
  18. Corinna,
    My pleasure. I knew you were a woman of impeccable taste.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Evil,
    If you insist. I tried to save you from motorcycle melancholy. No one listens to Andi.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ago-go,
    It's all about the good vibes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!