I had a long string of annoying-but-not-life-threatening ailments burst forth upon me today. Mikel must be rubbing off.
1. A new case of swim ear--in a different ear this time.
2. A lobsterific case of sunburned shoulders and nose. Not really sunburned, more slightly overcooked.
3. A massive bruise on my calf and another one on my thigh.
4. A malfunctioning wrist.
5. I busted my knee on the bench beside my bed. My fault for putting alcohol in my ear before I was already laid out on my bed, thus having to walk around with my head cocked at a 90 degree angle.
6. Sinus drainage the likes of which I've never seen. This is sinus drainage straight from Satan.
Must heal before the weekend. This loser has plans! Watch out!
On TV: Nothing! Everything on TV is shit!
Music: Coldplay...X and Y
Reading: Something from my massive book pile. Or maybe just Bust magazine.
In my head: Dirty pool water and snot.