More retail therapy today. Many of you will remember my shop-gasm a month or so ago when I bought much black clothing that looks hot (you'll have to take me at my word). Today I threw in a little color...
1. Lime green polo
2. Black/white/silver ribbon watch
3. Camo green purse with a limey and brown funky paisley insert. Might have to take a pic of this one.
4. One pair of large silver hoop earrings. My others are on their last leg.
5. A hard to kill 5-subject notebook for all the notes I'll be taking in two weeks' time.
6. Bust Magazine
7. Sushi for Beginners, by Marian Keyes. Chick lit, not a how-to sushi book.
And I think that's it. I was on the verge of buying a black/white polka dot bag for school. It was built briefcase style, but you could carry it as such or as a shoulder bag. It was padded. It was adorable. It was not big enough for 800 books.