Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sevens

Fence tagged me, and I'm one of the few that LOVES these, so here goes...

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die

1. Have health insurance again!
2. Design my own home.
3. Own more schnauzers.
4. Travel to exotic locales like Milwaukee and Houston..and hopefully some more exciting choices like London, Dublin, Paris, and Monaco.
5. Lose some more weight/get in better shape.
6. Draw Social Security (I can dream).
7. Have my lower retainer removed.

Seven things I can do

1. Write good academic shit.
2. The splits.
3. Paint/sketch well (or at least I used to be able to).
4. Make an ass of myself.
5. Make people laugh without making an ass of myself.
6. Take care of my family.
7. Float.

Seven things I can not do

1. Get organized.
2. Play an instrument.
3. Reach the top level of any video game.
4. Bring myself to say "give head" out loud.
5. Be near a maggot.
6. Control my chronic eye-rolling.
7. Stand fuckwits, douchebags, or pedophiles.

Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex

1. The "relaxed" voice.
2. Shoulders.
3. A nice whiff of cologne.
4. Playful innuendo.
5. Hands and wrist-veins.
6. The occasional and heartfelt romantic gesture that takes me completely by surprise.
7. When they'll call me out on my bullshit. Without being mean about it.

Seven things I say the most

1. FUCKKK!
2. That's vile.
3. Whatcha doin'?
4. Oh my!
5. Craptaculous.
6. Just shoot me NOW.
7. Why???

Seven Books I LOVE

1. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Cider House Rules, John Irving
3. The Hours, Michael Cunningham
4. The Alchemist, Paulo Coehlo
5. The Robber Bride, Margaret Atwood
6. George's Marvelous Medicine, Roald Dahl
7. What I Loved, Siri Hustvedt

Seven people I'd like to see spread this across the blogosphere (and if you don't wanna do it, ignore me):

1. Dena
2. Ago-go
3. Heather F.
4. Amanda
5. Opaco
6. The Pink Kitty
7. Suzz
...and anyone else who feels the urge.

On TV: I turned that crap off.
Music: X and Y, Coldplay
Reading: The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing, Melissa Bank
In my head: Whatthefuckever.

19 comments:

  1. Andi-

    I love it. Can't say "give head," but has no problem with "fuckwit" and "douchebag." Huzzah.

    -Tim

    P.S. It would be funny if you wanted to go to "erotic" places instead of "exotic." Then I could look down on you and say, "Damn that Andi, always wanting to go to erotic places. I mean, how often do they even clean those places?"

    P.P.S. Isn't it funny how my postscripts are longer than my actual message?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're spot on about wrist-veins. So hot.

    I can't say 'give head' either. I shuddered just typing it.

    Gag!

    You're good at these lists. Post more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim,
    I also have a problem saying "sandwich board", so there's really no rhyme or reason to the whole thing. lol

    Andi

    P.S. I never go to erotic places. It makes a prude uncomfortable you know.

    P.P.S. I do love that your postscripts are so long. It's your trademark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kikhwa,
    I didn't know if anyone else appreciated wrist-veins!!! I love them. I wanna lick 'em.

    Of all people, my mother likes to say "give head" just to freak me out and watch me run away.

    If more come my way, you can be assured I will fill them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the sandwich board thing. Could you write the word "head" on a sandwich board? That particular deli would probably see an upsurge in business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The health department would be all over their asses. Head cheese never goes over well. Neither does human head or head hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Texas Flower, I just finished one of those list things over at my blog.

    As soon as I change the Constitution and crown myself King, I'm going to make you Blogger Laureate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! I've always wanted to be a blogger laureate. Much snazzier than a poet laureate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love George's Marvellous Medicine too. Dahl was a genius

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's vile?

    Hmmm. I think I like the sound of that.

    Consider it stolen.

    Damn that Andi, always wanting to go to exotic places... Like Houston. I mean, how often do they even clean that place?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe i got tagged with this too. i did it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fence,
    I hardly ever hear anyone mention George's Marvelous Medicine, so I'm glad someone thinks it's great besides me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vex,
    Use my sayings. Go right ahead...damn thief.

    Houston is always an adventure. You never know when you're going to catch an incurable disease there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What do you think of The Girls Guide...? I read that when it first came out.

    BTW, your book is being mailed today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL about your Mom, Andi.

    Those questions you tagged me with are too durn hard!!! I need simple things like whatisyourfavoriteday. By the time I figured out answers, I would have forgotten the question.

    It's not nice to play stump the synapses :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heather,
    I'm not terribly far in, but I'm gonna read some more today. So far I like it! I'll keep you updated!

    And thanks again for the book! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, Suzz. My mom is a CHARACTER. Y'all think I'm nuts...pshaw...I have nothing on her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did it. it's on my bloggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!