Fence tagged me, and I'm one of the few that LOVES these, so here goes...
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Have health insurance again!
2. Design my own home.
3. Own more schnauzers.
4. Travel to exotic locales like Milwaukee and Houston..and hopefully some more exciting choices like London, Dublin, Paris, and Monaco.
5. Lose some more weight/get in better shape.
6. Draw Social Security (I can dream).
7. Have my lower retainer removed.
Seven things I can do
1. Write good academic shit.
2. The splits.
3. Paint/sketch well (or at least I used to be able to).
4. Make an ass of myself.
5. Make people laugh without making an ass of myself.
6. Take care of my family.
Seven things I can not do
1. Get organized.
2. Play an instrument.
3. Reach the top level of any video game.
4. Bring myself to say "give head" out loud.
5. Be near a maggot.
6. Control my chronic eye-rolling.
7. Stand fuckwits, douchebags, or pedophiles.
Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex
1. The "relaxed" voice.
3. A nice whiff of cologne.
4. Playful innuendo.
5. Hands and wrist-veins.
6. The occasional and heartfelt romantic gesture that takes me completely by surprise.
7. When they'll call me out on my bullshit. Without being mean about it.
Seven things I say the most
2. That's vile.
3. Whatcha doin'?
4. Oh my!
6. Just shoot me NOW.
Seven Books I LOVE
1. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Cider House Rules, John Irving
3. The Hours, Michael Cunningham
4. The Alchemist, Paulo Coehlo
5. The Robber Bride, Margaret Atwood
6. George's Marvelous Medicine, Roald Dahl
7. What I Loved, Siri Hustvedt
Seven people I'd like to see spread this across the blogosphere (and if you don't wanna do it, ignore me):
3. Heather F.
6. The Pink Kitty
...and anyone else who feels the urge.
On TV: I turned that crap off.
Music: X and Y, Coldplay
Reading: The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing, Melissa Bank
In my head: Whatthefuckever.