Monday, August 15, 2005

Stop what you're doin'....


It's Stephanie's birthday, and I had to take a moment to do a little tribute piece. Stephanie's blog is one of the most entertaining and genuinely packed with shock value that I've found in this ever-expanding blogosphere, and I'm proud to say she's a fellow Texan and Dallasite. Even though I'm not really a Dallasite, I say I am because who knows where my hometown is? No one but Clack, Val, D., Cherbear, and the Today Show.

This is a pic I found of Stephanie's club hopping this weekend. Notice the delicious red halter and grass skirt...not to mention Non-IT Boy's penis that she ripped off his body shortly after he showed up at her apartment at 7am.

Long live Steph. May you have many safe escapades to come.

*smooches*

12 comments:

  1. Wow, she's like totally lego hot and whatnot! I'm guessing she got rid of the tackle in the gutter - he deserved no less, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww... thanks dear.

    Birthdays bite. :( Where in the hell is my shot glass??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That due who showed up on her door step is one shot shy of a stalker cocktail. If he had a guitar and sang a love song, then maybe look past it , but thats still gay , now he;s just stupid, gay and a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'll go to her site. But if I don't like it I'm holding you personally responsible for wasting my extremely unvaluable time. So there! Hot pic btw. I never knew lego people could be soo yummy. And evil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tribute! I'll go to her site and officially give her the birthday spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee hee hee hee hee....good one! but i think IT boy's dick is too big.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay now I'm pissed. Well, not really. Why the fuck didn't I know about Princess Steph before? That girl rocks! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wop,
    The gutter for sure.

    Steph,
    Have many shots for me.

    Petrow,
    Amen.

    Sam,
    Glad you liked her blog. She's fab.

    Ago-go,
    I was thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. steph, reallly? you've got to be kidding me! to bad he's a fuckwit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steph's looking a bit jaundiced in that picture. It must be her advancing years..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ian,
    Too much alcohol. Her liver is beginning to shrink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!