1. I want a career in which I can be a positive influence in people's lives. I'd also like to do the least amount of work for decent money. I think I've found my niche. I'm glad I know this about myself because it makes me feel less horrible about the fact that I've hated every job I've ever had, with the exception of two: college teacher, web designer/computer labby.
2. I like to be adored. Stop looking at me like I have horns growing out of my nostrils. You like being adored, too.
3. I CAN dance, and I do it often...through the house, to the music in my head, and even in bed (and, no, that's not code for anything). Yes, I dance in bed when I'm listening to my bedtime music--complete with hip swivels and come hither finger motions. Yes, I do this alone. What kind of dancing do I enjoy in and out of bed you ask?? The solitary kind. Love me some hip-hop dancin'. Seriously. It's fun, and a GREAT workout. My fave workout ever was Hip-Hop Body Shop.
4. I'm MOOOODY. I can go from zero to bit.....(nevermind, that's so cliche). I can be really happy one minute and a bitch and a half the next. Then I'll go from flaming mean harpie to downright sad. Damn estrogen.
5. Change is a thrill. I change hair colors like pantyhose, I miss my piercings, I would love a tattoo, I would trade in part of my liver to skydive, and I secretly fantasize about putting all my stuff in storage and living from little town to little town and little job to little job. I'll never do that, but it's a thrilling thought.
6. I'm such a Scorpio. No details needed.
More random crap later...On TV: Just finished watching The Fellowship of the Ring
Music: Graham Colton...Killing Me
Reading: The Obsession