Friday, August 19, 2005

Things I Know and Freely Admit, vol. 1

Subtitle: &-ee's idiosyncracies run amok!

1. I want a career in which I can be a positive influence in people's lives. I'd also like to do the least amount of work for decent money. I think I've found my niche. I'm glad I know this about myself because it makes me feel less horrible about the fact that I've hated every job I've ever had, with the exception of two: college teacher, web designer/computer labby.

2. I like to be adored. Stop looking at me like I have horns growing out of my nostrils. You like being adored, too.

3. I CAN dance, and I do it often...through the house, to the music in my head, and even in bed (and, no, that's not code for anything). Yes, I dance in bed when I'm listening to my bedtime music--complete with hip swivels and come hither finger motions. Yes, I do this alone. What kind of dancing do I enjoy in and out of bed you ask?? The solitary kind. Love me some hip-hop dancin'. Seriously. It's fun, and a GREAT workout. My fave workout ever was Hip-Hop Body Shop.

4. I'm MOOOODY. I can go from zero to bit.....(nevermind, that's so cliche). I can be really happy one minute and a bitch and a half the next. Then I'll go from flaming mean harpie to downright sad. Damn estrogen.

5. Change is a thrill. I change hair colors like pantyhose, I miss my piercings, I would love a tattoo, I would trade in part of my liver to skydive, and I secretly fantasize about putting all my stuff in storage and living from little town to little town and little job to little job. I'll never do that, but it's a thrilling thought.


6. I'm such a Scorpio. No details needed.

More random crap later...

On TV: Just finished watching The Fellowship of the Ring
Music: Graham Colton...Killing Me
Reading: The Obsession

10 comments:

  1. We're alike in all except being moody and a scorpio. I'm a stubborn aries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you know your strengths & weaknesses! Wish I knew all of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scorpio chicks are cool. Scorpio boys, on their other caprel tunnel syndromed hand, are inherently satanic.

    I'm a member of the Moody Bitch Society of the World. Wanna join?

    God, I love/hate ragging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Evil. My mom's an Aries and whoa, is she stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Os,
    I didn't say I know 'em allll. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kikhwa,
    I agree! Totally. 100%.

    I would be honored to be a member of the Mood Bitch Society!! Is there a membership card?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't comment on the fuck post, whynotfore I don't know. A mystery it is, but ta da
    "Well, I've discovered that my swear-word is Fuck. Its official. Well at least according to this quiz"

    That's what I tried to, but failed to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fence,
    Hmmm, an oddity indeed. Probably a blogger blip.

    Congrats on joining the "eff" club!! That sounded so wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. other than 6 i now no 100% that we were separated at birth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you bed dance, too??? I always wanted a sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!