Thursday, September 22, 2005

No HNT here, move along.....

I didn't have the energy, presence of mind, or creative flow to do an HNT submission today. I think it's the first one I've missed since maybe the 2nd or 3rd week of HNT. That's a lot of nekkidness. Speaking of nekkidness....I'll give you a story to hold you over until next week.

I've mentioned here before that there's a guy in the night class I teach that lives across the street from me. If you've been visiting this blog for a while you also know that I run around the house in a t-shirt and panties most evenings and early mornings. I forgot to close my garage door when I rolled in the other night, so I proceeded to open the door from the house to the garage in order to push the garage door "close" button. I should mention, crazy neighbor stays outside in his garage most of the time. When I peeked out, I didn't think he was outside at that particular moment. I reached up to push the button just as I realized he was crouched in the driveway talking to a friend in a car, and he was seemingly looking at my naked leg/hip. I expected some smartassy remark in class last night about how I run around unclothed, but he didnt' say anything. Maybe he has more sense than I thought! Not getting my hopes up!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!