A few minutes ago I was sitting here in my bed cursing my femaleness, when, all of a sudden a light came down from heaven (actually it was the glare of the closet light) and I began to chastize myself for having cursed my girliness. It's great being a girl, and I'm gonna tell you why....
In no particular order:
- Cute clothes
- An endless amount of hair style and color options
- Hot sunglasses
- Cool Water for women and Caress body spray
- The privilege of sniffing man-cologne and not getting looked at funny
- Women's studies books (because I just can't be convinced that they're as appealing for guys)
- Heels...even though they hurt like hell
- Cute undies (thank you Victoria and Frederick)
- Multiple orgasms (shut up...you know you were thinkin' it, too)
There are a ton more, but I have to knock off a paper right quick.
As an unrelated aside: Baylor is on the shortlist for the George Dubya Bush library. I'll never visit again if it lands there. That's not true either...but I WILL be bitter.