Sunday, October 09, 2005

Stoner

Stoner

So the kid walked into class late...after I'd already left a note for the students to let them know I'd be a few minutes late because of a fire that broke out along the interstate and slowed traffic to a crawl. I've only smelled pot...like...twice in my life (thank you Dave Matthews concert 2001), but it was very sickly, sweetly obvious that he wreaked of weed. When the 40-year-old wild child that sits near him in the back got bug-eyed as he walked past, I knew I was dead right. I pulled him out into the dept. head's office after he finished his quiz and relieved him of his place in class for the evening. He tried to say it was his ride to school that was smoking it, but I told him I didn't give a fuck (in not quite so many words) and to keep his stinky ass at home the next time he felt the need to spark one during my class. Shitheads. Just call me Buzzkill...Andi Buzzkill.

On TV: Some gawd-awful Toby Keith video
Music: Broken, Seether
Saw today: The 40 Year Old Virgin...again!!!
In my head: Big smiles and excellent weather.

9 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!
    Andi Buzzkill... I think it's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so!!! I think I'll have a personalized license plate made up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi Buzzkill. Wasn't that a character in one of those Pixar movies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it was. I was going to animate for them back in the day when I was a New Media person instead of an English snob. Piss on 'em. Their movies shall flop without me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I went to college with a guy who did marjuana all the time, he said because it improved his grades. It was true too, he went off for like a month because of a drug test he was going to have to take and went from As to Cs. But he still didn't come to class totally out of it either. What a dick.

    WV: cdeblss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather,
    I had a conversation yesterday about a guy I went to college iwht who said it helped him think. He was rather brilliant. Hmmm. Nah, can't stand the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're like the old male teacher in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

    ReplyDelete
  8. andi buzzkill. LOVE IT!

    damn you'd be kicking me out of EVERY class.
    BUT then again i respect you, SO in that case i would totally spare you and leave it for teaches i didn't like too much to deal with me.
    ohhhhh im so tough and bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!