Monday, October 17, 2005

Whatever

Whatever

It's 7:30am....after a weekend in which I did absolutely zilch. That means I'll be scurrying to catch up today and tomorrow and then starting on next week's work sometime around Wednesday. Some days I wish I'd never started this graduate school thing, and some days I love it lustily.

Why do I keep this blog if I don't post?? Good question. We all know I'm a comment whore, too, and I've watched my numbers of average daily visits drop from around 150 a day to like...40. If it's a good day. I don't have time to comment on others' blogs and I barely post anything readable here.

Bitch, bitch, whine.

I'm going to work. That won't make me long to get back into bed or anything....reading the homework of a bunch of brain-stunted apathetic shits. Yay.

10 comments:

  1. i know the pain of not posting/commenting too. i'm either too busy/happy/bored to write and it's an effort just to post a photo once in a while....sigh....what to do? if you think of an answer, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't quit. Something will happen that you desperatly need to post about and you won't have a blog to post on.
    We understand the busy thing. We've all been there. I'm a slacker lately too.
    I'll still be checking up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but i dig this blog and i only just found it! like u care...well i'll still hit it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all go through those moments. I was like that prior to my time off. Now it seems like I have been posting on average 3 or 4 times a day. Where is it coming from? I have no idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll hang around... like lost puppies. I mean this in the "royal" sense of we. 'Cause it's just me. And those other bloggers... but I can't speak for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not going anywhere, lovelies. I'm just irked with the responsibility level I'm juggling right now. No time for fun stuff and it's beginning to eat at me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I definitely miss you but am trying to be understanding ;) I'm content with at least 3 posts a week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andi,
    I stop by every day to see if you posted something new, so I'm one of the forty. I will continue to stop by whether or not you comment on my blog. I already know you think I'm brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss you Andi!!! Even hearing from you once a week on your blog is a delight! I can't go without an Andi snark fix!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have gotten busy/lazy/brain dead when it comes to blogging lately too but those little snafu's pass. we're still here checking in on each other. When you get back on the ball we'll still be here. Even when I don't have time to comment I still visit everyone. I hope you get less busy soon so we can have more of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!