Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving



Since it is technically Thanksgiving now, I'll go ahead and send out my official Thanksgiving well-wishes. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

I'm thankful for the following (although this list is not all-inclusive):

My wonderful family whom I cherish (even though I'm going to see my dad's side tomorrow and I always end up with "wtf?" raised eyebrows and a stream of questions about who's had babies since the last time I saw everyone and who is in jail).

My health (cough cough).

The fact that I cranked out 7 pages of my Oral Tradition paper between the hours of 11pm and 1:30am (better LATE than never).

Books (looking around at the vast mountains of unread ones).

Ham (I'm in solid agreement with the turkey up top).

On TV: Vagisil commercial

Music: Don't have the brain cells to do music AND write.
Reading: "Dueling Paradigms: Modernist vs. Postmodernist Thought"

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Andi! I'm thankful for having you as one of my longest running blogger friends! It's the ones like you that keep me in line. Sometimes! I hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving :) That Dueling Paradigms book sounds good, how is it? (Learning about the two in relation to British poetry in my class, finding it very interesting.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Andi McAndish!!

    I'm thankful for you as well. You've been a good friend this past year and I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day with your family and eat way too much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Os!! We try our best to keep you in line, but you're a loose cannon, dahling. :)

    Sojourness,
    Thanks! Dueling Paradigms is actually a chapter in a longer work. I'll find the title and give it to ya.

    Heather,
    I hope you had a good day, too, girl! I'm so glad we've gotten to know each other these last several years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Slaps head* I didn't notice it was in quotes, which means not a book. Sometimes I think I should resign as an English major.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey no problem! I do the same thing. On my research prospectus I got poo-pooed for putting a couple of article titles in italics. I felt like such a dolt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!