Saturday, November 05, 2005

Natalie Dee 1

Natalie Dee Rules Me!



How freakin' fabulous is this?? Amanda A. introduced me to NatalieDee.com a while back, but only lately have I become completely addicted. Go check out the twistedness at http://www.nataliedee.com

We've set several of our desktop wallpapers in the writing center to these puppies. Nothing like watching the dazed faces of the patrons when they sit down to three birds. Or maybe a pineapple with glasses (coming soon!).

On TV: Clean Sweep
Music: Carolyn Dawn Johnson....Simple Life
Reading: Skellig, by David Almond
In my head: Pure, unadulterated computer joy!

2 comments:

  1. i will for sure check it out because it looks a little crazy and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!