Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sick Day

Smite me with your mighty...ANYTHING!

I feel like death, darlings. I thought it was the onset of a wicked-unpleasant bug, but it was just....



If God would go ahead and strike me down right about now it'd save me a ton of money on Aleve and time bitching at my uterus. I don't see it happenin', though.


I plan to get up early tomorrow (my 25th birthday) and go buy a sexy desk and chair for my bedroom. This typing on the bed thing is getting old fast. I love being mobile and all, but it's awfully tempting to roll over and go to sleep when typing an annotated bibliography on a Sealy pillowtop, knowwhaddamean? I know I've officially reached boring-ass adulthood when I get completely titilated by the prospect of a nice desk and chair.

Someone buy me a drink. Quick!

On TV: Sex & the City (the one where Carrie tells Aidan she's been boinking Big)
Listening to: Billy Currington....Lucille
Reading: The Witches, by Roald Dahl

4 comments:

  1. It's almost midnight so...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN~DI
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-OU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu, dahling! What a lovely voice you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, The Witches. Loved that book as a kid. Haven't read it in ages. Dahl was a bloody genius.

    ruthywy - rutway; like a runway only you're stuck in it. (bit depressing really)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just not right. You shouldn't have that on your birthday.

    At least remember this; on my 25th birthday I found out I was pregnant.

    How do you feel now?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!