Monday, November 07, 2005

Things I've done today....

Things I've done today....

1. Finished my first review for Altar Magazine (of Left Out!: How Liberals Helped Reelect George W. Bush, by Joshua Frank)
2. Finished and turned in my abstract for the Southwest Popular Culture Association conference in Albuquerque.
3. Finished reading Skellig for Oral Trad. and I read a short story, A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

I'm feeling most productive and intellectual. Such a good front.

Gripe of the day: I opened my window just now to let some air circulate (first time ever opening a window at night in this house) and I am squashed right up against the neighbor's air conditioner. Not conducive to sleeping AT ALL. Rat bastards (you didn't think I could go a whole post without cussin' didya??). I typed bastarts first....and I think I like that better.

On TV: Rat Race
Music: Adagio for Strings, my beloved Samuel Barber
Reading: A shitload of articles and books for my annotated bibliography
In my head: Nothing left.

4 comments:

  1. Conratulations, and salutations on your productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go you! So productive! Do let us know when Altar pubs you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will, Heatheroo! The review kinda sucked ass, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!