Monday, December 12, 2005

Dinner and a movie....

The coolest parts of graduate school are the free food and good company. One of the profs hosted a dinner/movie extravaganza at his house tonight. He made lasagna (with love), garlic bread, caesar salad....etc. We watched Pi (which is a freaky-ass movie in the same vein as A Beautiful Mind, but freakier) and sat around talking. They have a sheep doggish fluffy hound thingy. Puppy. Very cute. Very fuzzy. Very smuggle'able if they'd just turned around long enough.

Life is good.

The 40-Year-Old Virgin comes out tomorrow. Watch out world, Steve Carell is comin' home with me!



On TV: Craig Ferguson
Music: Billy Currington
Reading: My New York Diary (Julie Doucet)
In my head: Nothing fit for discussion in mixed company.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhhh I can't wait!!! Steve Carell...yummmmmy.

    I feel so goofy saying that too, but I don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the 40 Year Old Virgin is on the plane when I fly out for my Texas Exmas. I'll check it out in all its 6 inch, headrest glory!!

    Hope that snow has gone from your area... I have enough ccccold weather here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want a puppy! four days and counting until lance's wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good pic of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dipper,
    It's the funniest movie everrrr! I hope you like it.

    No more snow here. I want some more, though, quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Clack, I didn't realize it was already upon us. Where and all that? Details? Are you coming down for it??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!