"The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."(ignore the source link)
OK, weird habits...here we go:
1) I eat skittles one color at a time and only in groups of two or three. I don't know why. It just feeeels right.
2) I obsessively clean my fingernails. I hate having dirty nails or craggy nails or chippy painted nails. Pristine nails I like, but I NEVER get them done. I hate having a professional jack them all up.
3) I masturbate with my head in the oven. Not really. Just wanted to see if you read this far.
I find GREAT enjoyment in plucking my eyebrows. I feel a great sense of accomplishment and glee when I get one of those little fuckers out by the root!
4) I pop my neck much to the chagrin of David, my mother, and the dogs. And everyone else in listening distance. Because it's not just a pop...it's a series of snaps and crackles, too.
5) I check my caller id incessantly even though I rarely get calls on my line. After showering, after letting the dogs out, after fixing a meal on the other side of the house. It's kinda sad and sick, really.
I'm not tagging, so whoever wants to...do it!