Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Heather meme'ed me!

"The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."(ignore the source link)

OK, weird habits...here we go:

1) I eat skittles one color at a time and only in groups of two or three. I don't know why. It just feeeels right.

2) I obsessively clean my fingernails. I hate having dirty nails or craggy nails or chippy painted nails. Pristine nails I like, but I NEVER get them done. I hate having a professional jack them all up.

3) I masturbate with my head in the oven. Not really. Just wanted to see if you read this far.

I find GREAT enjoyment in plucking my eyebrows. I feel a great sense of accomplishment and glee when I get one of those little fuckers out by the root!

4) I pop my neck much to the chagrin of David, my mother, and the dogs. And everyone else in listening distance. Because it's not just a pop...it's a series of snaps and crackles, too.

5) I check my caller id incessantly even though I rarely get calls on my line. After showering, after letting the dogs out, after fixing a meal on the other side of the house. It's kinda sad and sick, really.

I'm not tagging, so whoever wants to...do it!

10 comments:

  1. Oh..hate the neck crack. I know it doesn't, but it just sounds like it hurts. And it's so odd because I masturbate with my head in the oven too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My long lost over sister! The neck crack feels like heaven but sounds like a car accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just assumed everyone masterbates with their heads in the oven. They don't?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crackin' my neck.

    And andi, I am so envious of your bombshell eyebrows.... fly to Georgia and help me make mine stunning....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick,
    Apparently not. Who knew!

    Amanda,
    Anytime! I'm blessed with my mother's arches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I crack my neck too. And I can lean over a chair and pop my back all the way down.

    I hate dirty fingernails too. Ugh. And I hate plucking my eyebrows. I get help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. same on the eyebrows, sister. I don't give up til every last half-bastard is out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, the back thing is impressive, Heather. I can pop my hip and it's so loud and bass-like it can be heard all through the house. Gross, but satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen, Denaroo. Death to body hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!