Thursday, December 15, 2005

I know...

The header is big, but I'm in the middle of tweaking and playing around with it. However, right now I'm going to bed because I have to finish 2 pages of that that fucking paper tomorrow and do the bibliography.

I know the grad-talk is boring you all, but after tomorrow you'll have a month-long reprieve.

I'm in a horrendous mood. I think it's a combination of exhaustion and hormones. Who am I kidding? I'm just bitchy.

Fuck you. You know who you are.

On TV: ---
Music: John Mayer live in Birmingham

7 comments:

  1. Okay, I deserve the "Fuck you". I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thats a big eye. But it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes. get ye in a better mood.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with all of your shit. It'll be over soon and you'll be so elated...and then you'll need lots and lots of yummy martini's!

    Here's to yummy, yummy martini's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new layout; it looks great! Hang in there; the break is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that your eye? It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Todd,
    No no.

    Fence, thanks!

    Steph, I'm officially in a better mood. It was a passing frustration brought on by writer's block.

    Funky,
    It's over and I've had my (and everyone else's) share of the yummy.

    Thanks, Cincy!

    Soj,
    That is indeed my eye. Thank ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!