Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm done, bitches!

DONE! Done with papers for a month (sorta). Done with deadlines for a month (sorta). Done with havin' to talk to people and lecture for a month (sorta). Done enough to be joyful...let's put it that way.

Now the post-semester party'ness begins. Don't look for a post before Sunday. I hope to be good and liquored up until then. I'm not usually a drinker but, by God, I'm gonna try and see what happens. I know 3 16-oz rum & cokes and 7 shots won't do me in, so I'm upping the stakes! Watch out!

7 comments:

  1. Jesus, don't drink yourself to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! The scary lion's gone.

    He was cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd,
    I'm still kickin'. Yay!

    Non,
    He was cute. He might be back at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!! DONE with papers. Congrats and happy reading for pleasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andi, your blog has been giving me major errors lately. Just tonight I'm actually SEEING it. What gives, biatch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of errors, Denaroo? I haven't had any problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!