Thursday, December 22, 2005

Whatever

Uggg. I've been in a disgustingly horrible mood today, darlings. I ordered my mom an expensive-ass purse for Christmas (hand-made) and the stupid bitch fucked up the look. SO, now I've gotta get that all straightened out because I'm not gonna drop $125 for a purse that doesn't look the way I/she wanted. I swear, this purse-maker's mother must've been on Drano when she was pregnant.

I went out to pick up David's Christmas present today and had to fight every numb-nuts bastard in the Dallas-Forth Worth area. There's nothing like an overmarketed holiday to screw up my mood and my ability to navigate life outside the sweat-stain little town where I live.

The good news is, I'm off to downtown Dallas tomorrow to hang out with David. We're gonna have lunch and he's gonna show me around the nursing school. I fear I'll be exposed to the test dummies (they're anatomically correct). Woot!

Have I mentioned how frustrating it is to gain 10 pounds in a semester? Fuck me. I hate my body. I'll trade someone.

On TV: Friends (The one where Ross sells Brown Bird cookies)
Music: Johnny Cash
Reading: Inkheart (Cornelia Funke)
In my head: Waning rage. God, I need my Zoloft back.

7 comments:

  1. Fuck you?? Is that an invite?? Watch out for those dummies--you can never trust them!

    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Don't go outside and get a sunburn or anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Os, I'll try to keep the sunburn away, but no promises. It's supposed to be 70 tomorrow. Pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the holiday rage...i feel you. i'm considering moving somewhere where there are no people so i won't be tempted to murder people daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ago-go,
    GREAT idea. Of course, I live pretty far from civilization and I still wanna kill people. Hmmphf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. inkheart if yummy. and next week I'll post my zoloft incident. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean you AREN'T supposed to drink Drano???

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny how everyone's pre-Christmas posts are all pissy.
    Holiday rage sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!