Sunday, December 18, 2005

Wooly Weekend

It was quite the interesting weekend....wayyy out of my norm but fun. The trip to Waco was insane. For any of you that have been there, we went to Scruffy's (hole in the wall) and decided, without a doubt, that they're making a killing since it seems they put no money into the building itself and everything they make on alcohol is profit. My kinda place....except the toilet paper is quick to roll out of the stall when you're not paying close enough attention. It didn't happen to me, but I have it on good faith that it happened to others. We discovered the following interesting shots:

Sex with an Alligator (it's green and red...surprise)
Red-Headed Slut (yuck)
Catholic Schoolgirl (by far my favorite)

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to serve a Catholic Schoolgirl within 5 miles of a baptist university, but we enjoyed being outside the law.

The end-of-semester "kegger" at Elise's was lovely. D came with me, and 5 hours into the party I made the mistake of letting it slip that it was his birthday yesterday. Oops! There was much food, much drink, much dancing, and we even sang through the Judds' greatest hits (a party staple for we the English peeps).

And I'm taking a moment to thrill Jeremy by mentioning him on my blog. It's only fair since he officially named me, "Wittiest Woman" he knows last night. Apparently I make him giggle like a schoolgirl but NOT a gay man. It gives me something to shoot for.

Today I slept. I love sleep. I think I'll go do it some more.

On TV: What Not to Wear
Music: Late Registration...Kanye
Reading: My New York Diary (Doucet)
In my head: Fuzz

7 comments:

  1. YAY! You're finished! And already having a good time. Wup it up baby. Before you know it you'll be back in school. Don't mean to bum you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets all wave at jeremy :)

    Sounds like a great trip. What exactly goes into a Catholic Schoolgirl then (apart from *edited by good taste*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun trip.
    I've got a confession though...I Love What Not To Wear. Besides the crush I have on Stacy I love how they berate the people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a point where I gave some thought about coming by this weekend--sounds like you had the partying down without me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice of music. I must say I like the eclectic taste in music that you seem to have. We share a lot of the same interest in artists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat,
    Downer!!!!! Kidding. I'm enjoying my time off, but I'll be bored to death by the time school rolls back around.

    Fence,
    He'll appreciate the wave, I'm sure. A Catholic Schoolgirl is vodka, Red Bull, cranberry juice, and sour apple something or other. Weird mix, but delicious.

    Opaco,
    I do find a good bit of enjoyment in the berating. And it's always great to see the people squirm and admit they love their new look at the end. Stacy and Clinton are always right.

    Os,
    There was much partying. I think you would've approved.

    Evil,
    Thank you! When people ask me what type of music I like, I just have to say EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!