Thursday, January 19, 2006

Andi does the alphabet...

Stolen from Cincy....

[A is for age:] 25 and graying nicely.

[B is for booze of choice] Amaretto sours....mmmmmm. Or a Catholic Schoolgirl (vodka, apple pucker, Red Bull, and cranberry juice).

[C is for career] Scholar in training. Also known as graduate assistant.

[D is for your dog's name:] If you don't know this by now you don't come here enough.

[E is for essential items you use everyday:] Q-tips, toothbrush, facial cleanser, moisturizer, and 38 pounds of lip balm/gloss. Oh, and mascara. And bottled water. And a CD player.

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:] "Stolen Car" Beth Orton; "Vultures" John Mayer; "You're Beautiful" James Blunt; "It Ain't Me Babe" Johnny and June Carter Cash; "Summer of 69" Bryan Adams.

[G is for favorite games:] SIMS2...the object: to make 'em as freaky as possible.

[H is for hometown:] Little Bitty Town, Texas

[I is for instruments you play:] I played a mean recorder in elementary school.

[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Red plum...just like my grandma used to make!

[K is for kids?] No thanks.

[L is for last kiss?:] Couple of weeks ago.

[M is for most admired trait:] My bone-crushing ambition. And sweet disposition...*snork*.

[N is for name of your crush:] Reese Witherspoon.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] When I was six and had my tonsils out. Who let's a guy named Ripp take a 6-year-old's tonsils out?

[P is for phobias:] Ghostphobia, failurephobia, and kidphobia.

[Q is for quotes you like:] I'm too fucking lazy to look. And you can quote me on that.

[R is for biggest regret:]Not getting to know my dad better before he died.

[S is for sweets of your choice:] Cheesecake on a bed of milk chocolate and caramel maybe with some nougat on the top and a side of milkshake.

[T is for time you wake up:] 7am

[U is for underwear:] An ungodly assortment of colors, textures and cuts including satin, cotton, boy shorts, string bikinis and the cutest pair with martinis all over.

[V is for vegetables you love:] Corn, broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans.

[W is for worst habit:] Bitchiness.

[X is for x-rays you've had:] Ankles. Lots of ankles. If I'd stop breaking them they'd stop x-raying them.

[Y is for yummy food you make:] Tater-tot casserole, salmon, broccoli salad, low-carb cheesecake, tilapia, and anything else your heart desires.

[Z is for zodiac sign:] Scorpio...the selfish queen of sex with great intuition. Yep. That's me.

TV: news
Listening: "Stolen Car" Orton
Reading: Sister Carrie (Dreiser) for next week.

5 comments:

  1. You never sent me that tater tot casserole recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the catholic schoolgirl sounds deelish, I'll have to try one of thems. I too suffer from severe bitchiness and the tater tot casserole sounds god dammned redonculous. SHARE PLEASE!!! anything with tots has got to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with YNH, I want that tater tot casserole recipe myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to steal this as well! I love it. I've been lurking around here for a few days and I love your writing. Thought I'd share...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys and dolls, casserole recipe coming up tonight when my mother tells me where it is.

    Britni,
    Thank you! Would love to check out your blog as well, but I can't get to it since it's not linked on your profile. :( E-mail it to me if you'd like to share. Love your profile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!