Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy Birthday, Heather!!!!



Happy Birthday, Heather!!!! I hope you have a wonderful, fantabulous birthday, and I hope it's the beginning of what will be a joyous year for you. You've been through a ton of tough stuff lately, and I truly admire your ability to keep things in perspective and stay positive. I've been so lucky to get to know you these last several years, and I'm not sure what I'd do without being able to talk books and life with you in our book groups and on our blogs. The next time I'm in NC...we're havin' lunch and book shopping!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm going to cry. And I'm at work and actually wearing makeup! :)

    Andi, I don't know what I would have done this past year with out you to give me little pep talks, give comfort and understanding, and just being there. You have been a true friend, even though we have never "met."

    And I am holding you to that date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Heather...Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay - Happy Happy Heatherrrrr :))

    You're turning 20, right? :)

    Lucky you, your birfday falls on the day of the Canadian Election. And Erection! yip yip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you bee!

    Dena, lol, I wish I was 20 again. Oh to have those lovely thin thighs again, thin and free of stretch marks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY B-day, Heather!!

    May your special day be douchebag and schmuck free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Heather. Now I'm getting misty. :)

    I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...thanks Todd! It pretty much was! Yay for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!