Saturday, January 28, 2006

Me! Me!

Heather tagged me!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Computer lab assistant
2. Web Designer/E-business person
3. High school teacher (world lit)
4. Community college instructor (developmental writing)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. The Mirror Has Two Faces
3. Funny Farm
4. Sweet Home Alabama

Four favorite books:
1. The Hours (Michael Cunningham)
2. The Cider House Rules (John Irving)
3. The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
4. What I Loved (Siri Hustvedt)

Four places I've lived:
1. Tiny Town, Texas
2. Waco, Texas
3. Warsaw, North Carolina
4. Beulaville, North Carolina

Four TV shows I love:
1. Lost
2. House Hunters
3. Family Guy
4. Desperate Housewives

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Anything Indian...tandoori, biryani, curry, naan, whatever.
2. Hunan chicken
3. Tortilla soup
4. Crock pot pork chops

Four sites I visit daily (all on the sidebar):
1. A High & Hidden Place: Heather
2. Blog Jar: Amanda
3. NonVocabulum: Dena
4. Viva las Vegass: Todd

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Topsail Beach, NC
2. Robbers Cave State Park (Oklahoma)
3. Myrtle Beach, SC
4. Memphis, TN

Four bloggers I am tagging: Anyone who wants to steal it!

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't list everyone. I visit your site everyday, too, though, so fear not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Os, Andi knows I'm borderline suicidal and not being on her list would have pushed me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I would have a shitload of pissed off bloggers on my doorstep if I killed you, Todd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todd--I hadn't known that. I'm glad to have given up my spot to you. And I think she nailed it on the head, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I am honored I got there, but I figure it's cause I tagged ya ;)

    My mom lived in Waco for awhile. That is where she married Mr. Deported.

    I totally heart Hunan Chicken! I haven't had any in forever! And can you believe I've never been to Topsail Island? What kind of Carolinian am I??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, Heatheroo, I check your blog like 10 times a day. It's one of my faaaavorites.

    I want Hunan chicken now. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!