Thursday, January 12, 2006

My pediatric opthamologist is on the news!

I don't know why I'm excited about it. Dr. Stager, Dallas opthamologist extraordinaire, is freakin' awesome and he's the reason I don't wear glasses even though I wore them for 7 hears when I was little.

And I also just saw that scientists have bred three green, glow-in-the-dark pigs. Green from the inside out. Jesus Jehovah and Frank! What are the scientists thinking?

Rain in the forecast!!! HOLY BALLS!!!!

Don't you just love watching the news with me?

A link for Ago-go and any other parties interested in the green pigs:
http://tinyurl.com/bjkej

9 comments:

  1. andi, you are so cute....although i'm doubting you on the glow-in-the-dark pigs. what is the purpose of said pigs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, it's true!
    http://tinyurl.com/bjkej

    But I can't quite imagine biting into a green pork chop. Hmmphf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwww, yuck! i don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green eggs and ham! I read about the green pigs yesterday too. All in the name of research!

    ReplyDelete
  5. scientists really scare me sometimes...I'm with Osbasso, although it would be eggs and green ham I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Ago-go!

    Os,
    You took the words right outta my keyboard!

    Funky, I'm sure the green chickens are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 50,000 years of walking upright; 20,000 years of having the biggest brain on the planet; 6 years of Bush and we come up with green pigs?

    There's a lesson here and when I figure it out, I'll keep it to myself. LOL, Andi!! I had to go look to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why the hell would anyone do this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, Suzz. That's what I'm here for...the pass on shocking and depressing news that demonstrates the shitty state of the world today! ;)

    Kat, stem cell research. I guess it's easier to watch green cells than cell-colored cells.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!