Monday, January 16, 2006

Quote o'the Day and Assorted Niblets

Partial conversation between me and friend Jeff on MSN:

talking about Death Cab for Cutie
Jeff says:
tragically beautiful lyrics..
jeff says:
im tired..forgive my gayness
Andi says:
love your gay
jeff says:
you know how I know you're gay
Andi says:
cuz you like balls in your face....

...and a whole "you know how I know you're gay?" thing ensued. Too much 40 Year Old Virgin here folks. I think I've revirginized myself I've watched it so many times.

Niblets:

I'm completely 100% entranced and entangled in my overwhelming love for Chocolate Caramel Enchantment Chai tea (Celestial Seasonings). Holy Jesus. So wonderful it's just wrong. It's my new chocolate fix on my low-carb diet (drop of milk, shot of Sweet-n-Low, and a dollop of Kool Whip...2 effin' carbs).

Scooby's going to get his blood sugar checked tomorrow. I hope it's OK, but he's been sluggish, so we'll see.

Dr. Claw is in the building. And I'm Alevin' on a jet plane.



And this is the best PostSecret ever! Maybe not, but I love it. Poignant, snarky, something we all think eventually. Shut up, you do too.

The Texas sky is the biggest one I've seen
But it still ain't big enough for you and me
All the things that make you mad
And all the baggage in your past
Don't leave much room for a girl like me to be
(Nothing to do with anything, just my fave part of the song I'm listening to right now.)

On TV: The Bachelor (Chris O'Donnell movie)
Music: Miranda Lambert..."New Strings"
Reading: Same stuff. And school stuff.
In my head: Dread.

9 comments:

  1. "Alevin' on a jet plane." Hee hee. You're too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had chai tea.
    Maybe this is why you're having trouble sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot all about Dr. Claw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you. ;)

    Kat,
    I usually drink it early in the day, so I don't think that's the problem. I think I'm just keyed up about school starting. I love the beginnings of semesters. If only they were made up of beginnings and ends. Hmmphf.

    Os, How could you?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought death cab for cutie today. It makes me kinda sad and sentimental -- but happy that i'm sad and sentimental!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMIGOD that chai sounds DELISH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. read several posts. ah, texas women... like no others. you have an awe-inspiring spirit. just passing thru by way of a friend of a friend.... be well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Todd,
    This chai is chocolate and caramel, mannnn! That's better than aw'ight.

    Amanda, it's wooonderful, and I've gotta get me some Death Cab for Cutie.

    Lost, it's good to have you. Pass through again sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!