Friday, January 06, 2006

Recap...

Amanda tagged me! This is the opening sentence for each month I blogged in 2005.

February: I had a blog before...it died...and now I'm back.

March: Today was "eh."

April: I just woke up from a delicious nap, so wish me luck posting this with any semblance of clarity.

May: Today was a bit of a rollercoaster....surprises around every turn, just when I thought life had become devoid of them.

June: From the moment I woke up yesterday I was in a state of bowel-twisting anxiety.

July: Alright my lovelies...help me decide.

August: My unborn twin is trying to gnaw out the back of my head today.

September: WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING????

October: I haven't had much fodder for posting lately (and I've been doing a lot of sleeping), but I had to share this tidbit.

November: I'm alive!!

December: To answer Os's last comment, "No, I did not throw up."

5 comments:

  1. That's interesting. I'm too lazy to do it myself, but it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, glad I got to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not huge on the tags but this was a great one. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Todd.

    Os, anytime!

    Funkay, yeah I liked this one. A lil different. Keepin' it fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did it, and my October and your November are the same... hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!