Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stream of crapciousness....

I wish I had something witty to say. I could come up with something, but I have other things on my mind. Private thoughts and massive confusions. Feels a bit like I'm going to bust. I have a ton of work to do already and am already behind. I'm excruciatingly happy with school even though I'm behind. I hope we all get drunk this weekend (don't normally yearn for that sort of thing). Something's missing. I wish it was a few years down the road already. The outside finally matches the inside. This is bullshit that belongs in my head but there's very little room. I wanna be like _____. I wish I was a little more daring. I'm horny. And hungry. And I can't sleep. Compliments physically make me cringe sometimes. I wish people would lay off telling me how proud they are until I do something worthy of being praised. I'm just not done yet. The PostSecret needs to go out, and there will be trouble in its wake. I will probably chicken out. I think too much.

And you ask me what I want this year
And I try to make this kind and clear
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days.
Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings and designer love and empty things
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days.

So take these words
And sing out loud
Cause everyone is forgiven now
Cause tonight's the night the world begins again.

11 comments:

  1. (((Andi)))

    You sound like you need a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs from me too.

    i totally understand though. i have never felt so inclined to get drunk as when i was in grad school.

    and don't chicken out on the PostSecret, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apparently came off worse than I meant to! Thanks, girls, for the virtual hugs. I was really tired, really cranky, and really irked about some things. Still am annoyed with some things, but I'm otay. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what it is...na na na boo boo.
    But seriously, just remember that the downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious. Ah heck, you can live with that haha. theotherfeminist

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S you know I'm diggin' your eyebrows! I wish I had your killer brows. Mine are all caddywhompissed, caddiewompist (spelling ?), Oh hell, I mean funky . All I have going for me is my obedience glasses haha.- fem

    ReplyDelete
  6. But those obedience glasses are kickass, Fem! And they WORK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you do need to get drunk this weekend. Blow off some steam and let loose for a bit. We all think you're the best, so give yourself some credit. Have a beer for me since I'll be working Sat. night ... I'm living vicariously through you now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Andi....I feel for you. I really do. I get like that sometimes too. I'm not sure what I do to get past it but you've always struck me as person who has it together...so I'm not worried. In the case you need anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Psst...

    I mailed your bookmarks today. I hope they perk you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cincy I shall have three shots for you. They are my favorite. lol

    HEATHER! You're my bookmark buddy! That's wondermous. I'm sooo velly velly excited.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!