Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Facial fungus.

The title doesn't get much more self-explanatory than that....

I woke up yesterday feeling as if the weenie dog had humped my face all night long. In other words, it was red and a little itchy. No white residue. Today it's itchy and a little scaley and tight. With my luck it's some flesh-eating fungus from a wayward tropical flea. It's not terribly noticeable, thank Allah, but I can tell, and it pisses me off.

I was not in the mood for morons or douchebags today, and they were plentiful anyway. It was just one of those days when the students didn't wanna be there, I didn't wanna be there, and I had Gertrude Stein staring at me from my book bag. I'm proud to say I've conquered half of Gerty, and I might actually be able to finish by tomorrow night's class. Even if it's not on time I WILL conquer. And not in that lesbianish way that would be appropriate since we're talking about Gertrude Stein. Pervs.

Watching: Friends
Listening: Alison Krauss

5 comments:

  1. Whew--I thought you were going to attack my beard....

    Thanks for the sexilicious comment!

    I'm listening to AKUS right at this moment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a rose is a rose is a rose is a rose.......

    I like Gerty.... even if she physically reminds me of the love child of dick cheney and jaba the hut and lyrically her writing is like Dr. Seuss speed-balling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noo, I would never attack your beard, Os.

    AKUS rules me.

    Amanda, my mom thought she was the lone man on my women writers tote bag. lol I love your description. That's going up on the book website fo' sho.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!