Sunday, February 26, 2006

I've GOT to go to bed....

I'm so completely OCD when it comes to my reading and writing for school. I need to get a grip and go the fuck to bed. The irony: I still somehow manage to not finish reading books for my asswhip class.

Must sleep must sleep must sleep....

To do tomorrow:
website updates for work
read read read
post pics and funnies
read read read
curse myself for not going to bed earlier

download "Mad World" from the Donnie Darko soundtrack

On TV: Fresh Prince (not watching)
Listening: "Nobody's Home" ...Avril Lavigne
Reading: The New Algorithm of Evil (article about children's Holocaust literature) by So-and-So Baer
In my head: Leftover Aftershock

4 comments:

  1. I went to bed and got woken up (is that gramatically correct?). It's 1am, I'm tired as hell.

    What I really mean is: I feel your pain, A-train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. I don't miss school.

    Let me think on the Cherita Chin thing for a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer, J! Have a Tylenol PM on me.

    Chicken,
    Thank you, dahling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get some sleep woman! The work will be there when you wake up and you'll be refreshed and ready to tackle it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!