Monday, February 06, 2006

Take Five


This shall be my last post before I run away to Albuquerque for five days. I should be back to posting on Sunday sometime. Wish me luck and cross your parts that I don't throw up before I present and that when I do present I don't make a complete fool of myself.

I've packed the usual shitload of girly stuff that one must take when staying away at a conference for five days: dress clothes, not dressy clothes, hairdryer, flat iron, hair products, makeup, shampoo and conditioner, tweezers, toenail clippers, CD's, DVD's, DVD player, books, books, books, a dwarf, a squirrel coat, and a Swiss Army knife.

Drop me a line and let me know if you miss me, so I'll have something bloggy to look forward to when I come home.

Watching: The Good Girl
Listening: Rascal Flatts
Reading: Close Range, by Annie Proulx

P.S. Brokeback Mountain was amazing. I shall own it as soon as it hits the shelves. There wasn't any gratuitous gayness and Heath and Jake gave inspired performances. It made me cry. Go see it as soon as you can.

15 comments:

  1. I saw the Girls Gone Wild logo and I thought you were gonna show us your cans. I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please show up in the new Girls Gone Wild video. Post some pics from Albuquerque, will ya? I need a shot of the West to perk me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick ass in New Mexico, Andi! All the parts that can cross will be!

    We're gonna miss you! Take some sunny HNTs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome home you.... ( unless you cheated and read this bfor goin )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll miss you so.
    Good Luck! Don't throw up. Don't shit yourself. My fingers are crossed.
    And have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time in NM! I'll miss you. Glad you took the dwarf! Everyone needs a dwarf when they travel...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun and do something exciting. Conferences seem to be a good venue for debauchery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Body parts crossed, Andi! HB safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just remember to keep it in the pants and all will be ok! have fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you on a Jake Binge?

    We should go see Donnie Darko...make it a DFW blogger thing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss you! I hope everything is going smashingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like a dwarf of my own. Where can I pick up such an item? Also, the squirrel coat? How many squirrels does it take to make a coat?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will be expecting some pics ASAP. I hope everything has gone well for you, even without supervision.

    By the way, can we all uncross now? I'm getting a cramp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!