- Dianetics, by L. Ron Hubbard (because I wanna know what the hell the John Travolta and Tom Cruise are studying)
- Three of the "introducing" books. They're short, graphic novely books on various philosophers. I got the ones on Derrida, Sartre, and one on Romanticism.
- Great Short Works of Willa Cather because we were talking about "The Sculptor's Funeral" in class last night and I was intrigued.
- The End of the Affair, by Graham Greene (it's Donnie Darko's fault)
- Collected Essays of Graham Greene (there are some goodies in there)
- The Shipping News, by Annie Proulx, because I'm in love with her stories and it won a Pulitzer.
- Film Theory: An Introduction, by Robert Stam to replace my undergrad film book that I sold. I need it to write a paper on Donnie Darko.
- The Great Women Cartoonists, by Trina Robbins. Graphic novel about graphic artistis! Woop! Looks really interesting
I love boooks!
I'm going to read Cane, by Jean Toomer. Trying to get ahead on school reading.