Saturday, March 11, 2006

A case of the late-night bitches...


Does the little girl with the jacked up eyes on the "The Hills Have Eyes" movie trailer freak anyone else the fuck out?

My mother read my blog. Did I mention that?? She was surprisingly cool given the fact that she was faced with a barrage of fucks coming out of her "ladylike" daughter. Ladylike is a term that needs to be buried right alongside Nick Nolte. He needs to get on with the dying already. Then maybe they'll show a picture OTHER than his mug shot.

Stevie Knicks is NOT angsty enough. "Trouble in Shangri-La." Woo.

I'm annoyed.

I can't sleep.

I'm embarrassed to say that the show "Cheaters" is a Dallas thing. Joey Greco is almost as creepy as the gotch-eyed girl on the movie trailer.

TV: Cheaters...on mute
Listening: Sunshine Anderson..."Heard It All Before"
Reading: Dianetics (hugest scam ever) and Cane by Jean Toomer
In my head: A massive pain in my ass.

13 comments:

  1. It really sucks not to be able to sleep. Maybe you should need some special pills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some, I just never think to take 'em until it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/jarhead1.php

    Go read. Jake interview. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Heather! Although, one thing is bothering me. I really hope the interviewer fucked up and Jake didn't really call The Year of Magical Thinking, "The Year of Matchbook Making." Or Kanye West "Connie West." Sounds like the interviewer might just be a fucknut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I didn't read the whole thing, so I didn't see that. I would think the interviewer is the fucknut, not Jake. At least I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, yeah, Jake is no fucknut. I could never believe that.

    And he went to Columbia! I always wanted to go to Columbia. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you poor dear. You have so much on your plate. I do the same thing when I have a ton to do. I usually write myself a massive amount of lists. weird huh?

    By the way, if you're coming up here (D.C. that is) in October we must meet up! I'll buy you a beer in the nations capitol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, that last comment was meant for your Sunday post...oh well. About that movie trailer - FREAKS ME THE FUCK OUT! every time...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Funky! Beers it is! Now cross your fingers that I get accepted to this conference.

    And I'm glad that trailer freaks someone else out. Iccckkk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can you leave Cheaters on mute? That is the single greatest piece of trash TV on the air! Turn up the volume and enjoy the trashiness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cincy,
    I do believe it may be THE trashiest of all trash. Quite an accomplishment given the fact that Jerry Springer was about "Hillybilly Valentines" today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nick Nolte isn't dead? Fuck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!