Semi-tagged by Amanda and Heather...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"Now he remembered that the main entrance gate was on a side road that branched off well before the Banner place." Close Range (Annie Proulx)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
Wall and red curtain with goldenrod Japanese symbols all over.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
"Everybody Loves Raymond" was on mute. It made me want to cut my tongue out with a sharp stone.
4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Rascal Flatts ("Feels Like Today" album) and my fish tank gurgling.
5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went to run some errands in C-merce and G'vegas. Went to lunch with Rachel, and then I drove around aimlessly in the beautiful weather with my sunroof open.
6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Amanda’s blog, The Blog Jar, and Heather's Blog, A High & Hidden Place.
7. What are you wearing?
My favorite sleepwear, Snoopy t-shirt.
8. Did you dream last night?
Yes, but I have no idea what it was about.
9. When did you last laugh?
About 15 mins ago when I finished my curriculum vitae and laughed a bitter laugh at my lack of accomplishment.
10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Texture. I keep thinking I'll hang pics and I never do.
11. Seen anything weird lately?
A man/woman wearing a lobster bib at the Clay Pit last weekend. I'd forgotten about it until now, but it was pretty fuckin' weird.
12. What do you think of this quiz?
Lovely. Because I love me.
13. What is the last film you saw?
Jarhead..and are we surprised?
14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A man-whore. Just kidding Mom (almost).
15. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I secretly love Totino's frozen pizzas.
16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
I'd string Dubya and his cronies up by their man-twats.
17. Do you like to Dance?
Yes, and I'm half-African American so I have good rhythm. Actually, my mama raised me on Aretha. Same difference.
18. George Bush.
Worthless piece of owl shit.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Grace Eris. Eris is a weird middle name that runs in my family. It was my grandfather's middle name, and it's my mom's middle name, and if it's goin' any further, it'll have to be because of my kid(s).
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
I suck at boy names. Because I'm adopting a girl, thankyouverymuch.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
In 1/3 of a heartbeat I would say YES!
22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I have a good sense of humor, so I didn't really mind all those blasphemous comments...*cough*.
23. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Whoever feels the urge. Although I strongly push the urge vibes at Elise and Jeremy.