Yep, that's me. I'll be in short supply this weekend because I'm going into self-imposed exile. I have SO MUCH TO DO. Here's how my to-do list is shaping up:
1) Research for a paper proposal. I think I'm writing on Zora Neale Hurston, and that's as far as I've gotten. NOT GOOD! I usually have my paper topics well-nailed by this time in the semester but this one is being elusive. I also have an annotated bib due in the same class coming up, so I might as well get a jump on the reading.
2) A textbook analysis. Shoot me.
3) Finish the WC website before Jeremy gets himself killed (for bugging me...oh yes).
4) Read through some submissions for the 'zine.
5) Read The Professor's House (Cather). I would say "finish" The Professor's House, but when only on page 15 or so, it might as well just be "read it."
Ugg. Why can't I just lay around and have sex dreams about Dr. Drew (posted below) and read The Human Stain or The Amber Spyglass?
Listening: Ani DiFranco