Friday, April 28, 2006

Sex dream #17

I keep tabs on my sex dreams because they're pretty rare. If we take a moment to do math, I'm 25 and I've had 17 sex dreams. I don't think I actually started keeping count until I was 17 or so, so really, they've been all squashed together, but I don't think I've had many in comparison to others. Then again, maybe the others are just lying to me.

But anyway, I'm not going to give details because I'm not a total blog skank. However, I will tell you that this was a wonderful dream on two levels.

1. It was partially about Jake Gyllenhaal. Apparently my Hugh Laurie crush has overtaken and the Jake part of my subconscious wants some attention, too. In the dream Jake and I fell in love. Hard. But, you know what I did? I cheated on Jake. I cheated on Jake with a real-life friend (shout out to Jeff! This will make him indescribably happy). Jake was crushed and he cried.

2. The sex part was awesome!

That is all.


14 comments:

  1. Hmmm...maybe subconsciously, you have a thing for this Jeff fella?

    Or

    You're really really horny.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably both! lol

    Jeff and I have known each other for years. It's a mutual thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, one of those "we're too good of friends to ruin it with sex" type of deals.

    Gotcha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do I not have sex dreams, because I either don't dream or that I just never remember them.

    But then again, maybe it's also because I don't sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it, Vix. Nice new pic by the way...velly pretty.

    Elise, tell me you're not still up at 6:20 am. I probably won't make it to Snuffer's today. I HAVE to work on papers. I still haven't done anything. I'm scaring myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's your fangirl guilt manifesting itself subconsciously. You feel guilty for slacking up on Jake and getting all sweet on Hugh.

    That's why I'm a fangirl polygamist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andi,

    I did not go to bed until 7:30 this morning and got up at 10:30. I'm also starting to get worried in that I've been working all night and am still not done with one paper, and still have not started on the other.

    Good luck with the asswhip that is writing today. I'll be thinking about you at Snuffer's, unless of course I pass out from exhaustion at the table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds reasonable to me, GP! I think I'll move to Utah and be a full-on fangirl polygamist.

    E. that's nuts. Whip out the magic pills and get some sleep. That'll make it easier to navigate the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I rarely have sex dreams myself but lately, I've been having a lot of them.

    Oh, and the cars hitting me dreams. I hate those.

    I wish you would have been a blog skank. I need juicy details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, Non. I forgot most of the really juicy details. I'm a bad blog skank all the way around.

    The car dreams, not good. I HATE bad dreams, and I have those much more often than sex dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had orgasms in my sleep, Dander. One was over a dream involving Prince. We were porking in his big purple castle and he pulled out some used condoms. I came like a messiah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Denaroo, you're such a wordsmith. I'm swimming in purple mental pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hadn't had a sex dream...that I recall...for a long time and the other day I had one about Zooey Deschanel that was quite wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Carl! Sounds like it was worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!