The lovely Vixen tagged me. I'm supposed to tell six things no one knows about me. I have a ton I haven't spewed here, but it's remembering it on the spot that's tricky.
1. I lost my "flower" at age 22.
2. I still feel guilty that my CPR skills didn't save my grandfather...even though, intellectually, I know no one's breath would have saved him.
3. The buds on the yucca plant in my backyard look like glands, and that bothers me.
4. I believe in God, but I think humans fuck up religion.
5. Two of my high school students in NC came to me with their problems. I saved them, and that responsibility is what drove me from public school teaching.
6. I strongly believe that the more you learn, the less you know. It's a wonderful confusion when binaries crumble.