Monday, May 08, 2006

True story....


Taken from an MSN conversation....

Andi says: i woke up next to a dead spider this morning
Andi says: and that freaks me out


jeff says:
what?
jeff says:
a dead spider
jeff says: fuck that!


Andi says:
a DEAD SPIDER


jeff says: YICK

Andi says:
freak me the fuck out i tell you
Andi says:
it's actually a very ironic story


jeff says:
lay it on me


Andi says:
last night i was puttering around in the kitchen before bed...saw a spider...didn't feel like killing it
Andi says:
but i thought to myself
Andi says:
"I should kill it. Lest it bite mom or a dog and I'll feel bad."
Andi says:
so i killed it
Andi says:
and i fucking woke up next to a DEAD SPIDER


jeff says:
WOW


Andi says:
I thought to myself, "God, I did the right thing. Why would you put me next to another dead spider?"
Andi says:
but i guess it's better than a live spider


jeff says:
it wasnt God
jeff says:
it was Hitler


Watching: computer monitor
Listening: "Running"
Thinking: I need a nap.

16 comments:

  1. Maybe it was like the Godfather. You did something to piss of the spider mafia, and they left a dead one in your bed.

    At least it wasn't a horse head.

    Gypsy Poetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing The gypsy poet said.... the dead spider was totally mobed up.

    You are screwed.

    The horse head would have been cool.

    I don't know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, GP! Sounds right to me.

    Cold, great minds and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I had the same thought as gypsy too. Just picturing the little spiders in their mafia jackets and fedora's, little cigars hanging out of their, erm, mouths...talking like Cagney...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me giggle.

    Something else that's funny:
    I was at my mom's today and she also now has a Gazelle. I got on it and had a good time. I kind of want one now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting. very.

    i HATE waking up with spider bites a lot. and even more so when i can't find it to kill it after.

    ReplyDelete
  7. H3.2 wants to know why I am cackling right now. Because of Hitler, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, Vixen. There's an image I'll never get out of my head!! The fedoras really top it off.

    Elise, they're fun! Even though mine is *still* in the box. It's a bargaining tool so I'll get my work done.

    Greepy, I would have died if I actually had a bite on me when I woke up. I think I rolled over on him before he got a taste o'me.

    Sam, of course!!! Jeff is the funniest guy I know. Some of the shit he says has me rollin' on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha...welcome to my world. Actually, my bed spiders just bite me up and leave me alone in my bed like a cheap hooker...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you know throughout the average lifetime a person will swallow 9 spiders in their sleep. Now that's enough to keep you awake at night. With you mouth closed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could've been terrorists.

    good girl, I've heard that before and can't understand where they would get these statistics. How do you do studies on this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funky,
    That's tragic. They should at least buy you dinner.

    Good Girl, I've read that before and it FRIGHTENS ME. Although, I suppose we could just look at it as protein.

    Kat, definitely terrorist possibilities. Maybe the spider mafia and the terrorists got together. Supa-spider-powers of the world unite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. DIPPER! Spiders are evil. It's so good to see you! Your blog won't load on my home puter (because it's slow and crappy), so I haven't been over to your place in a while. I've missed ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!